Organization Index: J
James Bell Associates
JBS International, Inc.
Johns Hopkins University
- Improving the Performance of Quasi-Experimental Designs: Bias and Precision in Evidence-Based Policy Studies
- Assessing Statistical Methods for Estimating Population Average Treatment Effects from Purposive Samples in Education
- Effects of the Federal Mental Health Insurance Parity Law on Service Use and Spending Among Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Effects of Competing Narratives on Public Perceptions of Prescription Opioid Addiction during Pregnancy
- Social Security Benefit Claiming and Medicare Utilization: What Can Health Care Utilization Tell Us about Work Capacity?
- Effects of a Global Payment and Accountable Care Model on Substance Use Disorder Service Use and Spending