Organization Index: E
Eagleton Center for Public Interest Polling
- The “Shy” Respondent: Are respondents more willing to be polled online (and tell us the truth) about candidate and policy preferences?
Early Care & Education Consulting
Eastern Washington University
Economic Mobility Corporation
Economic Policy Institute
- Measuring Social-Emotional Learning in Public Education Systems: Findings from the First Large-Scale Panel Survey of Students
- Expanding Enrollment in Advanced Placement and More Challenging Courses: An Application of Predictive Analytics in a Large Urban District
- Measuring and Charting the Development of Student Social-Emotional Learning: Evidence from the First Large-Scale Panel Survey of Students
- Measuring Students’ Social-Emotional Learning Among California’s CORE Districts: An IRT Modeling Approach
- How to Keep “Perfect” from Being the Enemy of the “Good”: Using Best Available Information to Assess Evidence-informed State Public Access Defibrillation Laws
- Expanding Medicaid Access without Expanding Medicaid: Why did Some Non-Expansion States Continue the Primary Care Fee Bump?
- Improving Home-Based Child Care Quality: Findings from a National Study of Family Child Care Networks