Organization Index: G
George Mason University
- Do Qualified Allocation Plans Influence Developers' LIHTC Siting Decisions: The Case of Access to High-Performing Schools
- Factors Associated with the Acceptance of New TRICARE and Medicare Patients by Health Care Providers
George Washington University
- What Can We Learn from Experimental and Non-Experimental Evaluations of the Workforce Investment Act?
- Microcredentials: Old Wine, New Bottles or Disruptive Innovation in Credentialing and How Do We Know?
- Effects of Advanced Placement Science Courses on Students' College Entry: Evaluation from a Randomized Control Trial
- Helping Disconnected Youth Find Education and Employment: Impact Study Findings from Recent Evaluations
- Policy Analysis and the Politics of Health Policy: Scholarship, Knowledge Translation and Policymaking
- Investigating the Two-Generation Impact of the Child Care Subsidy Program: Do Subsidies Support Increases in Maternal Education?
- Waitlists and Preferences: Understanding How Public Housing Authorities Administer the Housing Choice Voucher Program
Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning
Georgia Institute of Technology
- Building Better Data Systems for Better Decisions within the Field of Public Policy, Affairs and Administration
- From Targeted Attacks to Weather, How Do Disruptions on the Electric Grid Impact U.S. Policy Decisions?
- The Influence of Task Structure and Role Perception on Performance in Environmental Projects: A Transactional Process Model of Contract Communications
- Urban Growth And Fuelwood Distribution In Dry Tropical Africa: A Next Challenge For Sustainable Management Of Protected Areas
- Substantive and Symbolic Certification Pathways: Technology Choices Demonstrating Social Responsibility in the Built Environment
Georgia Southern University
Georgia State University
- Estimating the Impacts of SNAP on Food Insecurity, Obesity, and Food Purchases with Imperfect Administrative Measures of Participation
- The Effect of Mandatory Paid Sick Leave Laws on Labor Market Outcomes, Health Care Use, and Health Behaviors
- Market-implied Tax Benefits of Sub-national Debt: Can a New Quasi-experimental Design Solve the "Muni Puzzle"?
- A Parent Matters? The Effect of Nonprofit Parenting on the Financial Health of Subsidiary Organizations
- Do Nonprofit Arts Organizations with Board Ties to Larger Arts Organizations Display Better Organizational Performance?
- Unintended Consequences: The Effect of School Accountability on Demand for Teacher Preparation Programs
Gibson Consulting Group
Grand Valley State University
Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation