Author Index: L
- Health & Education Intersections: Health Barriers to Academic Achievement and Potential Policy Solutions
- Representative Bureaucracy in Local Public Health Agencies: Do Top Bureaucrats Represent Women and Minorities?
- Revisiting the Hedonic Wage Function for Teachers: Charter Schools and Compensating Wage Differentials
- Match or Mismatch? the Role of College Readiness, High School Peers, and Application Uncertainty on College Application Behavior
- Do Offenders Beliefs about Risk and Procedural Justice Reflect Policing Policy Changes? Evidence from Panel Data
- The Effectiveness of Structured Mentoring at Reducing Chronic Truancy: Mixed-Methods Results from a Randomized Evaluation of Check & Connect in the Chicago Public Schools